The Healing Habit - the new kid on the blog!

A short while ago, after much agonising during Lockdown, I finally created a new blog, The Healing Habit. I had been trying to decide whether to create a full blown website to support my healing activities, or to go a little more gently into things. I decided the latter approach was the most appropriate for the time-being and so The Healing Habit was launched as the latest addition to my little blog ‘family’! It joins my ‘mother’ blog - View From The High Peak, which was born in 2007 - and Fridge Food and The Gardening Habit. All four cover my various interests and get attended to whenever I find time - hopefully there will be more of this now that my girls are all out of school and increasingly paddling their own canoes. 

We have been living in unprecedented times this year and the stresses, strains and uncertainties of the recent months will have taken their toll on our health and wellbeing. I have certainly noticed my own positivity, energy and motivation declining in recent weeks, especially once the second lockdown was announced - and many will have suffered considerably more than I have this year. 

I qualified as a Reike Level 2 practitioner four years ago but have been interested in energy healing for as long as I can remember, even way before it became more of ‘a thing’. Living for nearly two decades now in a house with 17th century (and even 13th century) roots, has also opened my eyes to the world of dowsing and how the lives of those who’ve lived somewhere before you, as well as the land a house is built on, can have a tangible affect on how you feel within your own home. My interest in Spiritual Dowsing has grown from my own experiences and it is something I now practise to cleanse and heal both people and houses - without the need even to be physically present (which is particularly handy in these socially distanced and isolated times!). I have also more recently added Crystal /healing to my toolbox after an extraordinary experience of healing that I had just over a year ago with a young practitioner (and, it turns out, psychic) in Greece.

I have so much I would like to share with any of you who are interested and open-minded - which is, essentially, the point of the new blog. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I will undoubtedly enjoy writing it. 

Comments

Unknown said…
energy healing helps restore and maintain the energy systems of your bodies by working directly with the energy of your bodies.


Most Popular