‘September Morn’ - New Post at The Gardening Habit
The September sun has shone again today and I’ve been out in the garden once more. It is the time for autumn tidying and pruning and generally taming the overgrowth of summer. Earlier in the week we had enjoyed a particularly sublime day of soft golden sunshine and not a breath of air in this usually windy elevated location. I spent the whole day outside, communing with nature and enjoying the spirit of place all around me while pottering away mindfully at a variety of garden tasks - food for the soul and the most wonderful release for the stresses and frustrations of normal daily life. You can read more about my day on my gardening blog, The Gardening Habit. Just click here to be linked straight to my most recent post.
I hope you’ve been enjoying a restful weekend and all the best for the week ahead. 💚

Comments