New Post over at The Gardening Habit - A Potter Around my Autumn Garden

Just a quick note to say that after way too long, I have just published a new post on my garden blog, The Gardening Habit. I don’t know where the time has gone this year (well, actually I do!) and I haven’t been able to write as much as I’d have wanted to. The garden, though, is always there and always brings me pleasure and solace in every season. Isn’t that the joy of gardening? So if you would like to have a potter around it this month, then please do click here for some wistful words and photos of the plants that are still flowering or in fruition this month. 

I hope you’re having a wonderful weekend and that at least part of it includes some time enveloped in Nature. Always so therapeutic after the working week. 💚

Comments

Betsafe said…
Brilliantly articulated! Your post is a standout, offering insightful perspectives. Thanks for sharing your wisdom.

Most Popular