New Blog Post! The second instalment of My Spiritual Journey


It’s good to be back writing a blog post - even if this one is only to say that I have published part 2 of ‘My Spiritual Journey’ over at the Healing Habit. If you are interested in following the story, then please just click here to be taken right to it.

It was not an easy post to write as it is so very personal. Yet I feel that I need to share my experience, because isn’t that why we are in this world? To experience, and to share what one learns from that experience?

If any of you out there have experienced similar things, then I’d love to hear from you in comments. The world is shifting at the moment - but like a container ship, it takes a lot of momentum to turn the vessel around. I sense we are moving, very slowly, towards higher levels of consciousness - whether that be in our understanding of how we treat Mother Earth, or how we treat our fellow man, it does not matter. What is important is that we are all becoming, together, more aware of our responsibilities towards the life of our planet, and to the lives of those we share it with. As our connection with a Higher Consciousness becomes stronger once more - as it was with our forefathers - the momentum required to turn the ship is slowly building. And that can only be a good thing. 

With love. X

Comments

Most Popular