Quick Update

Just to let you know, I've posted a new entry over at Fridge Food - a little pasta number (taglierini with a lemon, cream and watercress sauce) which you can knock up in minutes, so perfect for a quick and easy supper.

Hope you are having a good weekend.

I am still up to my eyes in Botrytis and Powdery Mildew, revising for my first Practical Gardening exam next week. I am too old for this. (Maybe that's why I'm going mouldy).

G took her 11+ exam on Friday so we're all being a bit nerdy at the moment.

N got back this morning from a day's shooting in Anglesey yesterday - I'm told there's a bird hanging around outside. Hope it's the feathered kind. He's hunched over his computer too as off to the States tomorrow morning for a few days. We continue to pass as ships in the night.

So, time now for a drink, I think, and my slow cooked Brisket of Beef (if it turns out ok I'll post that one up too).

Cheers.

Comments

The bike shed said…
The delights of a busy life?

A friend of mine went on a course because she had some raised beds installed in the garden. I sort of laughed - but now we are planning some and I'm thinking - mmm, how, what, when?

PS Just been offered a book deal based on the essays and stories which originated in the BIke Shed. Tell you about it soon, but off to celebrate now.

Most Popular